??? FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ???
We receive a lot of redundant emails in regards to how how Little Time Off got started, where we got our name, how old we are, etc. Unfortunately we get very busy at times and simply don’t have time to answer them all. With that said, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you still have questions you’re welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org but due to the volume of these we get, we cannot promise a reply.
1. Who is Little Time Off and where are you from?
A: Little Time Off is a pop/punk band from Minneapolis, Minnesota that consists of Chris Mlazgar, Zay Cram & Austin Barr
2. Where does your name come from?
A: Zay Cram started the band in highschool of 2010. The name comes from All Time Low’s song “Six Feet Under the Stars”
3. Where can I find Little Time Off’s music?
A: Little Time Off has music on Itunes / FaceBook / Youtube
4. I like your band. Who writes your music?
A: Zay usually writes both music and lyrics for all Little Time Off songs.
5. Is Little Time Off available for private bookings such as house parties/birthday parties?
A: We’d love to play your house party. For more information on booking Little Time Off for a private party, please click here and follow the instructions.
6. When is Little Time Off coming to my country?
A: Little Time Off will announce other countries in good time. At the moment they are concentrating on the US.
7. Where is the official Little Time Off site?
A: You’re on it. The site is/isnt a direct point of contact for the members of Little Time Off themselves. The will not always be in a position to answer emails or requests, given there work commitments. Official Pages are listed below, not all of them are currently in use, but could be utilized in future:
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/littletimeoff
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/littletimeoff
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/littletimeoff
Myspace – http://www.myspace.com/littletimeoff
8. Will Little Time Off follow me on Twitter?
A: Every so often we will follow people who have asked.
9. Will Little Time Off un-follow me on twitter on a later date?
A: Unless your account is direct messaging spam to our twitter account, Little Time Off will never un-follow you. If you notice we did infact un-follow you for that reason, shoot us an @ reply and we’ll likely re-follow.
10. Why wont the Little Time Off members reply to me on Facebook?
A: The best way to “generally chat” with us is never via Facebook.
Try Twitter. @ChrisLTO @Zaylto @LittleTimeOff
11. I would like a one-to-one writing session with Zay and/or Chris.
A: Zay is available for writing sessions. Please contact email@example.com . At this time Chris does not currently offer any one-to-one sessions.
12. I want to request an interview with Little Time Off.
A: Little Time Off does interview via skype, phone calls, blog/writing, & after/before shows.
To schedule an interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
13: I want to be an “extra” for one of Little Time Off’s music videos, how can I sign up?
A: Little Time Off currently has no plans for filming a music video. To stay updated, sign up for our newsletter here
15. Who designed / built / manages the site?
A: The site was creatively directed, designed & developed by Zay Cram
The site is maintained and managed by Zay Cram
1. Do I have to order merchandise via online only?
A: Yes. Unless of course your buying our merch from a show.
2. What kinds of payment do you accept?
A: We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards. Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
3. Do I need to have an account to shop from the LTO store?
A: Nope. All you have to do is head littletimeoff.storenvy.com . Payments are via Paypal/Debit/Credit cards.
4. Will Little Time Off sign the merch I order online/at shows?
A: Absolutely! Little Time Off will gladly sign any merch if asked. For online purchases, just make sure you included that in your order notes!
5. What size shirt should I buy?
A: All of our apparel goods are pretty standard in size and fit because we source them from the same suppliers each time. Shirts run a bit tighter sense that is how the the general targeted, music consumers wear them.
6. How much will shipping cost?
A: Shipping cost is figured based on weight of the items in your cart and the destination its going to. Add all the products to your cart and head to checkout. Before you actually place your order, you will be displayed a price after you put in your shipping destination country or zip code.
7. Can i change my order once I placed it?
A: As long as it hasn’t shipped yet, no worries. Just shoot us an Email and we will be happy to help. email@example.com
8. How long does it take to process my order?
A: We ship orders 6 days a week (Monday thru Saturday) and typically, orders ship out the 2-4 business days following when they were placed.
9. How long will my purchase take to get to me?
A: Please allow 5-12 days.
10. I bought a pre-order, When will it get to me?
A. We make every effort to get your pre-order delivered to you by the day the product is available to the public. Pre-orders can sometimes be delayed by custom products or shipping delays of products coming to us from other suppliers. We make every effort to communicate these delays to you but sometimes things pop up at the last moment. We can’t guarantee international delivery times because packages can be held up at customs or with weather delays.
11. Does Little Time Off accept returns on merch items?
A: Unfortunately, no. The money that comes in to our band goes right back out for band expenses. There are no returns.
12. I have a question that is not answered here. Can I still email you?
A:Feel free to email us at anytime but as stated in the introduction, we cannot guarantee a response. email firstname.lastname@example.org